Federal Spending Reports Post
Welcome to our Federal Spending Reports Post, where you can find the different types of federal spending data reports
Today if anyone were to attempt to create an online database application consisting of 15 years of data from multiple sources, it would take a team of 20 skilled programmers more than a year to accomplish the task. That would cost roughly 20×60,000 (average salary for a good programmer) = 1.2 Million. You would need more than that amount of course, but I guess here is my point:
Who would really want to spend time designing, creating, testing and going live with an online federal spending database application that would require daily strict maintenance and careful updates, from multiple data sources, and require high fidelity, and numerous rationalization and optimization checks on way to high availability and uptime. And this just for a few folks who need the information sporadically?
FEDERAL SPENDING REPORT POST SAMPLES
- SDVOSB REPORT – Department of VETERANS AFFAIRS
- Federal Agency Expenditures in NAICS Code 541110:Offices of Lawyers
- Comparative 7 Year Prime Contracts by_POP target="_blank" DUNS 176764538
- TOP FEDERAL CONTRACTORS in FY 2012 – Keywords in Electronic Countermeasures
XLS DOWNLOAD SAMPLES
- LOCKHEED MARTIN PRIME CONTRACTOR PROFILE XLS
- BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON PRIME CONTRACTOR PROFILE XLS
- GWAC Report – Alliant Small Business
- Top Re-compete Contracts Sample
- Download Contacts by Select Criteria
- Download Federal transactions for all years for a company in XLS
Just Do it now! Send in your request to see a report here, and we will screen it before posting it here!!
Create a federal spending report post now….