Getting to know GWACs
One of my all-time favorite Fedmine one-click reports is our GWAC visor. Why you may ask? Well, it provides a plethora of information that can be dissected and analyzed in many ways to provide you with actionable information. Imagine being able to see in one-click, well maybe a couple of clicks,
• The dollar amounts obligated towards the GWACs in any agency
• The dollars a company is winning under that GWAC
• The actual transaction detail
• Subcontractors under a specific GWAC
And of course, the ability to search all this by keyword! Well, you can in Fedmine, and its all in real time.
In the above image, I can see the top GWACs at an agency, in this case, it’s the Dept. of State. If I click on the dollar obligated amount for any year I will get to a listing of companies and contract actions that constitute that spending.
Knowing what vehicles are used, in which agency, who are the top performers and what is being sold is essential. I also have the ability to understand who the subcontractors are, which contracts are expiring, what was the price of an order, how many companies bid on a task order, how it was competed and more.
All of this is business intelligence that provides me with information to best direct my business development efforts effectively and efficiently!
To have data in an easy to understand manner is essential for success - to have actionable data in real time? Well, that's Fedmine!
Posts by Topic
- Federal Business Intelligence
- Federal Business Opportunities
- Contract Data
- Federal Prime Contracting
- Federal Government Agencies
- Oasis on-ramp
- Small Business Interest Groups
- contracts during government shutdown
- government shutdown
- hurricane spending
- spending on emergency